cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Register Now for the DNAC Installation/Deployment Workshop

Ashley Herring
Community Manager
Community Manager

AM57679.jpg Here's your chance to register for the DNAC Installation/Deployment workshop happening this Thursday at 8 a.m. GMT / 4 p.m. SGT. If you can't make it this week, then no worries! This workshop happens every Thursday! So make sure to check your calendar to see which Thursday works best for you.

2 Replies 2

saravana72
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sir,

I am interested to join this workshop..  what is the process I should follow..  Please guide me.

Thanks and regards

Saravana P

Hi Saravana,

Great to hear that you're interested in the workshop. For joining the workshop, the best step is to first select the session that works best for you (from the "Session" drop down menu) and then to fill out the "Registration Information" section. After filling out this section, then click on "Register" in the lower right-hand.

From there, you should be good to go. However, please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anymore assistance or run into any problems when registering for the session.

Thanks.

Ashley

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: