cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The Android 10 Can Not Connect WLC5520

stan.hung
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, I have encountered a problem recently, that is, the Android10 mobile phone cannot connect to the wireless network. For example, I set an SSID and use WPA2. After the mobile phone is connected, it keeps turning around. I don’t have this mobile phone from WLC Debug. Any information, currently my AP is 9115AX, WLC is 5520, OS version: 8.10.130.0, I don’t know if you have any related problems? Is there any way to solve it? Could it be a problem with WLC

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rated.  Good find!

CSCvu24770 is listed in the "Resolved Caveats" section of the 8.10.130.0 Release Notes.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@stan.hung wrote:

I don’t have this mobile phone from WLC Debug

This is not really helpful.
Can not diagnose an issue if there are no debugs to begin with.  

Thank you, I know what you mean, but there was a Xiaomi mobile phone that couldn't connect. I debugged the mac of his mobile phone from WLC, but no log was displayed.

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- As Leo says you will need debugging logs for the particular device to be able to analyze the problem further :

https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessDebugAnalyzer/

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@stan.hung wrote:

I debugged the mac of his mobile phone from WLC, but no log was displayed.

So when you entered the debug command "nothing" appears?  Not even an error message?

Have you read https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvu24770 (which you'll find in the 8.10.130.0 release notes which you should have read before upgrade) and checked your FT settings?

Rated.  Good find!

CSCvu24770 is listed in the "Resolved Caveats" section of the 8.10.130.0 Release Notes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card