Replies

To Mobility Express Cisco 8.8.100

Dhikra Marghli
Level 5
Level 5

Hello

I convert from 8.3.111 AP  1815i CAPWAP  to moblity express 8.8.100

But i have a problem :

switch  layer 2 can ping to Cisco mobility express WLC  and my Laptop can pingto  Cisco mobility express WLC

but WLC moblity  express  can't ping   the   switch  ni Laptop and not broadcast SSID and can't get to Web GUI

anyone had this kind of issue with AP 1815i CME?

Urgent ,  i must to resolve this problem So ,

how i can reslove this   CME  that allow  ME ping to switch and laptop and i can get Web GUI   ?????????????

thanks in advance 

67 Replies 67

Thanks 

How i can give you  full boot console output, ????????, what command used to give output as you like !!!?,,,,,,,,,,

Please  patoberli   , 

1) ++ I ask you for the first time and last time to access remote by team viewer to help me and it is urgent project, it must be completed this week i need your ok yes or no !!

2) ++ cisco AP1815i Moblity express 8.8.100, I had to explain my problem at the beginning, switch can ping ME but ME can not ping and not broadcast SSID and can't get to Web GUI  ..i reset as described previously but it Led red remain Red is blinking ..

so i think try to acces remote via team viwer for first time or help me for problem Led red and convertir to AP CAPWAP normal with privious software 8.3.111

my goal : this AP1815i with 8.8.100 convert to AP CAPWAP normal with privious software 8.3.111 because i used onther AP to be 8.8.111 last version

so i wait you answer and your help definitive
thanks in advance

Thanks  in advance 

How i can give you  full boot console output, ????????, what command used to give output as you like !!!?,,,,,,,,,,

Please  patoberli   , 

1) ++ I ask you for the first time and last time to access remote by team viewer to help me and it is urgent project, it must be completed this week i need your ok yes or no !!

2) ++ cisco AP1815i Moblity express 8.8.100, I had to explain my problem at the beginning, switch can ping ME but ME can not ping and not broadcast SSID and can't get to Web GUI  ..i reset as described previously but it Led red remain Red is blinking ..

so i think try to acces remote via team viwer for first time or help me for problem Led red and convertir to AP CAPWAP normal with privious software 8.3.111

my goal : this AP1815i with 8.8.100 convert to AP CAPWAP normal with privious software 8.3.111 because i used onther AP to be 8.8.111 last version

so i wait you answer and your help definitive
thanks in advance

i wait you ok for remote access or give me what command  used to give full boot console output  1815i Moblity Express  as that controller !!!!

that resolve all problem !!!

Sorry I don't do remote access.

For the boot log, you require a console cable, attached to a serial port on a pc. One is connected you simply power reset the AP and you will see all the boot messages.

I will be back online tomorrow.

show version  

does not find as command in controller 1815i !!!

so what command you nedd and i need to acces for remote , please , i need your ok for to  morrow !!

Configured Country............................... US - United States

1.  Country Code configured on the AP is US.  The AP has a Regulatory Domain of -I for Tunisia.  

2.  Why so hell-bent with 8.8.100.0?  I wouldn't touch that version for production. Unless there is critical requirement, go with 8.5.140.0

How i can correct Led red for cisco ME 1815i  ????????, 

please , this project wireless urgent 

please help me for this probem !!!

cisco 1815i Cisco Moblity EXPRESS IS now  Led id Red now after reset this AP 1815i ????????, as you tell me 

Cisco Controller) >show tech-support

---------------Show boot---------------

Primary Boot Image............................... 8.8.100.0 (default) (active)
Backup Boot Image................................ 8.8.111.0

But  i would this Mobilty 8.8.100 convertir to AP CAPWAP 8.3.111  as default previous :: my Goal  ?,,,

so how i can do  after i used reset and now the 1815i is led red !!!!!

why  now this 1815i ME is led RED and not other coloer ??????????

cisco 1815i Cisco Moblity EXPRESS IS now  Led id Red now after reset this AP 1815i ????????, as you tell me 

But  i would this Mobilty 8.8.100 convertir to AP CAPWAP 8.3.111  as default previous :: my Goal  ?,,,

why  now this 1815i ME is led RED and not other coloer ??????????

why now this 1815i ME is red Led ??????????,

now ciso 1815i Mobility Express led is red after i do reset as you tell me !!! 

But  i would  this 8.8.100 convertir to 8.3.111 as default . so how i can do that ???????  convertir to AP capwap as I bought

Problem , now led is red not green but configuration remain ????????!!!!

you can acces for remote access  for this AP 1815i Moblity expres with Team viewer  ???????,

i need your answer Yes or No  to accpet remote acces 

i give you ID .. please help me for this 1815i 8.8.100  that allow me convertir to AP CAPWAPA  ...

i would convertir to AP normal as first 

because the   config is remain and not delete ???,,

you can acces for remote access  for this AP 1815i Moblity expres with Team viewer  ???????,

i need your answer Yes or No  to accpet remote acces 

i give you ID .. please help me for this 1815i 8.8.100  that allow me convertir to AP CAPWAPA  ...

i would convertir to AP normal as first 

because the   config is remain and not delete ???,,

Enter User Name (or 'Recover-Config' this one-time only to reset configuration to factory defaults )

what i  put ???????,,  

Enter User Name (or 'Recover-Config' this one-time only to reset configuration to factory defaults )

what i  put ???????,,  

i put " Recover-Config "   or  name user ??????,,  allow upgard to 8.8.111 

please  you can answer me !! i wait for your answer to help !!

thanks in advance 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card