cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating IOS on cisco 3560 POE Switch

umar bhatti
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Cisco 3560 POE -WS-C3560CG-8PC-S- switch for my AP's. The current IOS i got on this switch don't allow me to use web console. when i am click on webconsole i am getting attached. Could any one please tell me what is the best way of removing and installing new IOS.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well... I don't think many use the GUI for configuration of the switch. Most of the configuration documentation is all command line (cli). Your best bet is to learn the command line.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

I don't think any IOS code will differ from what you see now. That is normal, well from what I have seen. It's very limited in function as you can see.

-Scott

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Well... I don't think many use the GUI for configuration of the switch. Most of the configuration documentation is all command line (cli). Your best bet is to learn the command line.

-Scott

Hi Scott, I do know how to use the CLI but i though might be good idea to have web console. I know where you coming form its alot of work isint. I probably leave it as i can always access it via console.

I don't think any IOS code will differ from what you see now. That is normal, well from what I have seen. It's very limited in function as you can see.

-Scott

oh ok thanks save me from spending couple of hours on this thanks

No problem... Good luck there!

-Scott
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card