Views
Helpful
Replies

WCS Customize guest acount printouts

m.mattsson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I trying to customize the print out of the user and password for a guest acount but i cant find the rigth files to edit.

What i like to do is to remove the pic and change fonts to match a smal printer

Any hints ?

Regards

Mikael Mattsson

6 Replies 6

Hi Sebastian

Thanks for the link but what i can see this is just for costumize the page where you create the guset acount not the print out

/Mikael Mattsson

Hi Mikael,

there is a way to change the font but not the layout I'm afraid.

Checkout in /webnms/webacs/styles

file "report05.css". This is the CSS used for those reports normally.

Nicolas

===

Please rate the answer if you think it helps.

Thanks

So there ar no way to edit the layout of the print out hmmm think there are one ont the thing that can be change so that its posible for a cusotmer to customize there system

Are there any info that says what part of the file "report05.css" that change what on the webpage and the print out or is it edit and error to see whats hapens

/Mikael

Sorry for that. This information is kind of underground already :-)

you can just try changing the fonts and see the results it give I guess.

Nicolas

dpletcher
Level 1
Level 1

It's a workaround, but you can modify the header graphic in \webnms\webacs\images\guestLogo.  We resized the vertical dimension and included additional disclaimer text and instructions by adding text to the graphic.  You should be able to reduce the graphic to 1x1 px and change the style sheet mentioned above.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card