cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WiFi WLC Web Portal Sucks

Rsbell
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any suggestion on how I can resolve this issue? When logging into web portal of cisco wlc, it sometimes loads or half loads or errors out. WLC.PNG

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Have you tried different browsers (sometimes also certain brands of browsers are supported only). ?

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Yeah I have tried multiple browsers. IE seems to work the best but still crashes/doesn't load. I wonder if there are settings that need enabled in the browser settings for this it work better? The internal site is added as trusted on each browser.

I had the same issue after I turned on HTTPS redirect.  Once I turned it back off the issue resolved itself.

Management/HTTP-HTTPS: HTTPS disabled.

This and maybe your WLC needs a software update. Which version are you running?

Yeah it is horrible.

Ok, in that case I suggest you upgrade to 8.3.150.0. There were several web interface bugs resolved since 8.3.133.0.

Or even better, 8.3.15x.x TAC Escalation build, which you only get by contacting TAC.

See here for more information: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/wireless-lan-controller-software/200046-tac-recommended-aireos.html

I agree, sometimes when you have to make a single change on an access point and you open the list and it doesn't load.  Then you press F5 and it does load, then you click the individual AP and it fails to load again so you press F5 again but you're back in the list view, all filters gone...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: