cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless LAN Controller 5508 - Web Auth - Customized

msingh2007
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured my WLC Controller 5508 to use Web Authentication using the Customized (Downloaded) page.  I used the WebAuth bundle and the login.tar file from it, uploaded it and It works fine.  The only issue is that if someone enters in the wrong username/password and presses submit, then it reroutes them to the Internal (Default) page half of the time.  Other half of the time, they get a message dialog from WLC indicating that the username/password combination were incorrect.  Any idea why the Internal (Default) page keeps coming up half of the time or how I can remove it?

Thanks!

17 Replies 17

I am on version 7.5.  Ran a lot of tests and still got that issue.  I think this bug has not been fixed yet.

msingh2007
Level 1
Level 1

FYI with version 7.5, the page doesn't work on Chrome.  So I had to roll back to 7.4 and it started to work.

msingh2007
Level 1
Level 1

Found the problem.  If you press the Enter key you will get the Internal page.  If you push the submit button it is fine.  So I changed the template code that Cisco provided to disable the use of the Enter key and also added a focus on the text box.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card