Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 4400 and AP 1510 (Wireless Mesh)

rdrayer985
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon

Six month ago I installed and configured a wireless mesh with the equipment named. From two weeks ago one AP (MAP) restarts every day. In Wireless Lan Controller appears this logs:

"Unable to find AP entry in the database, could not process statistics information"

Someone can tell me why this happens

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Error Message    %LWAPP-3-AP_DB_ERR1: Unable to find AP 
[hex]:[hex]:[hex]:[hex]:[hex]:[hex] entry in the database, could not process 
[chars] 

Explanation    The operation being performed for the AP failed because the internal entry for the AP  was not found. It is possible that the AP has been removed from the controller.

Recommended Action    Use the  'show ap summary' command to determine if the AP is still joined to  the controller. If it is not, the message may be ignored. If it is still joined, restart the AP to ensure  that it has the latest configuration and contact technical assistance if the problem recurs.

I would probably start with a WLC reboot.  Depending on what code you are running, there had been an issue with the WLC uptime exceeding 473 days

HTH,
Steve

-----------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

you can find info about your message here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/message/guide/msgs6.html

the ap seems losing connection to the wlc for some reason.

HTH

Amjad

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: