Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Join us on August 29 at 8:00am PT for a deep-dive briefing on Cisco Wide Area Bonjour in Enterprise Networks.

During this session we’ll dive into Bonjour and give a demo of the solution.  The Apple Bonjour solution specifically designed for residential-class network based on Zeroconf solution providing service discovery and accessibility. The software architecture of Apple Bonjour is challenging to seamlessly integrate in Enterprise networks that cannot extend single L2/L3 network boundary providing end-to-end discovery, IT-controlled policy-based and secured service distribution, high scale solution that provides prevents impacting performance of high-speed LAN to slow-speed WAN due to "chatty" protocol behavior.

Together Cisco and Apple enables new Wide Area Bonjour solution that enables Service Discovery Gateway (SDG) end-to-end policy-based service distribution. The Cisco SDN controller APIC-EM introduces new Wide Area Bonjour App (SDG-Controller) enables centralized Bonjour service caching service providing policy-based service distributed to Cisco Catalyst Switches (SDG-Agent). The Cisco Wide Area Bonjour App provides complete life-cycle of managing services and policies with new possibilities of network automation. 

As always, we'll have a Q&A so you'll have the opportunity to ask the technical teams your questions.

To register you'll need to join the Enterprise Networks Customer Connection program first: www.cisco.com/go/ccp.  Once registered, then navigate to the Enterprise Networks Customer Connection program track --> online briefings.  You'll be able to register from there.

4 Comments
David Hild
Level 11
Level 11

After registering for this event I got the invite. The invite, the posting in CCP, and this posting in Communities all say Tuesday August 29 2017, but when I use the link in the invite to add to my calendar it is putting on Wednesday August 30 2017. Is the add to calendar link broken or did the date change?

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David – interesting. Let me take a look and see what’s going on. It’s definitely tomorrow, Tuesday, August 29.

David Hild
Level 11
Level 11

Hi Heather.

Just tried again and it looks like someone made a change. It is now pointing to the correct day. Thanks!

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David – Yes! Looks like there was a glitch but it has been fixed. Glad it’s working for you now. See you tomorrow!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

French webcast-routing