Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
eric.becker
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded our Wireless LAN Controller (4402-25) from version 3.2.171.6 to 6.0.196.0. We have 16 Symbol/Telxon PTC-960SL mobile computers that we use to telnet to a server running AIX. They will no longer connect to the server after the upgrade to the wireless LAN controller. The mobile computers appear under "Clients" as "Associated" and "Authenticated" but they timeout after 30 seconds because they can't connect to the server. I have performed a Link Test with success, but I can't ping the mobile computers from a the controller or a computer. I have submitted a service request to TAC, but haven't had much success in resolving the problem.

I was able to resolve the problem. "The following CLI commands have been added to allow devices that do not understand the controller's proxy Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) response without a minimum packet size of 60 bytes to communicate with the controller: show advanced dot11-padding, config advanced dot11-padding enable"

This document was generated from the following thread: Connection issues after Wireless LAN Controller Upgrade

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: