Views
Helpful
Comments
matti.neuvonen
Level 1
Level 1

untitled.bmp

Hello!

I have Wireless Lan Controller with 2 ports. Port 1 is used for management and it is in company network. I want to share guest-wlan from port 2, which is connected to guest-vlan. I can't make trunk port to WLC, because of license in ASA. Is it possible to make configuration like this? When I try to make interface with VLAN 0, I get error message like "VLAN Id :0: is an invalid value. Valid range is 2 <> 4094. Make the necessary corrections and try again. And if I look up help, there is line which says "VLAN Id—Enter the VLAN identifier for this new interface, or 0 for an untagged VLAN."

Here is network toplogy if it helps to understand what I mean.

Comments

Thank you for your posting and interest in the Cisco Support Community.  For best practices on posting documents in this community you can refer to

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6022#Can_I_use_documents_to_post_technical_questions

For technical questions related to a Cisco Product or Technology, we encourage you to post on the Network Professionals Forum (NetPro). For your specific issue, you can go to Wireless - Mobility - General forum

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: