Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
0 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about the best practices, considerations and proved guidelines to configure, monitor and troubleshoot 802.11 wireless services under Meraki Cl... Read More
12 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
ATTENTION Due to some issues with this event page, we have moved out this discussion and its replies to this link: https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility-subjects/ask-the-expert-meraki-mr-series-configuration-and/td-p/3854065 Please contin... Read More
0 Comments
Customer Connection Briefing
thru
Join the Customer Connection program in order to register for this event. Registration is free and easy to complete. Choose the Networking track and once your membership is accepted, you'll be able to register for this briefing. Learn about the new 9115/9... Read More
0 Comments
Webcast
thru
Are you wired for Wi-Fi 6? You’re up against big network demands. Hear industry experts and influencers discuss cutting-edge wired and wireless solutions. Register today and learn more about this exiting event.
1 Comment
Ask the Expert
thru
Hola, estoy intentando hacer un downgrade de la IOS del AP1852i que tengo para que me pueda funcionar con la version de WLC que tengo y no hay manera. Alguien puede explicarme cómo hacerlo? Muchas gracias!!
0 Comments
Webcast
thru
Join us for #CiscoChat live on Wednesday, March 27 at 10 am PT. Anand Oswal, SVP of Engineering, Enterprise Networking Business, and Prashanth Shenoy, VP of Marketing, Enterprise Networking and Mobility, discuss all things Wi-Fi 6, what's new, what's impo... Read More
6 Comments
Ask the Expert
thru
I use 1852i ME as a WLC, and via 2960 POE connect other 1852i and 1702i aps.They can't support iphone roaming, but it can support the iPad and tablet and Android.Refer the picture, I enable these functions.Thank for your reply.
0 Comments
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about how to use the Wireless LAN Controller Configuration Analyzer (WLCCA) tool for the remote analysis of wireless networks. The WLCCA is a ... Read More
0 Comments
Webcast
thru
Webcast- How to use the Wireless LAN Controller Configuration Analyzer (WLCCA) (Live Webcast Tuesday April 17, 2018 at 10 am Pacific/ 1 pm Eastern / 7 pm Paris) This event provides an overview about how to use the Wireless LAN Controller Configuration Ana... Read More
2 Comments
Ask The Expert
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners. Many pages in the Cisco Support Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled gu... Read More
0 Comments
Webcast
thru
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE ENTERPRISE NETWORKS CUSTOMER CONNECTION PROGRAM FIRST, THEN REGISTER FOR THE BRIEFING. www.cisco.com/go/ccp(RSVPing in this community post does not register you for the briefing)Join us on August 29 at 8:00am PT for a deep-dive b... Read More
3 Comments
thru
This topic is a chance to discuss more about how to deploy a successful and reliable wireless office. Learn more about the good, bad, ugly and hurdles that is needed to overcome for a successful and reliable process. Ask about methods, components, product... Read More
0 Comments
thru
Webcast with George Stefanick: Lessons Learned Deploying an All-Wireless Office (Live Webcast Tuesday Februaryr 14, 2016 at 11 am Pacific/ 1 pm Eastern / 8 pm Paris) On this session you can learn more about how to deploy a successful and reliable wireless... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
June's Community Spotlight Awards