cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Wireless - Mobility Events
0 Comments
Ask Me Anything (Formerly known as Ask the Expert)
thru
To participate in this event, please use the button to ask your questions This topic is a chance to discuss more about the best practices, considerations and proved guidelines to configure, monitor and troubleshoot 802.11 wireless services under Meraki Cl... Read More
  • Other Wireless and Mobility Subjects
12 Comments
thru
ATTENTION Due to some issues with this event page, we have moved out this discussion and its replies to this link: https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility-subjects/ask-the-expert-meraki-mr-series-configuration-and/td-p/3854065 Please contin... Read More
0 Comments
Customer Connection Briefing
thru
Join the Customer Connection program in order to register for this event. Registration is free and easy to complete. Choose the Networking track and once your membership is accepted, you'll be able to register for this briefing. Learn about the new 9115/9... Read More
0 Comments
Community Live (Formerly known as Webcast)
thru
Join us for #CiscoChat live on Wednesday, March 27 at 10 am PT. Anand Oswal, SVP of Engineering, Enterprise Networking Business, and Prashanth Shenoy, VP of Marketing, Enterprise Networking and Mobility, discuss all things Wi-Fi 6, what's new, what's impo... Read More
6 Comments
thru
I use 1852i ME as a WLC, and via 2960 POE connect other 1852i and 1702i aps.They can't support iphone roaming, but it can support the iPad and tablet and Android.Refer the picture, I enable these functions.Thank for your reply.
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.