Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

In this Video we will see How to setup a Basic Wireless LAN Connection on a Cisco Access Point. We have used Aironet 1200 series AP with IOS 12.3(7)JA. We have used AP with Integrated Antenna, if you use AP with external Antenna, ensure that Antennas are connected to the AP.

"Vinay Sharma"

https://supportforums.cisco.com/videos/2067

8 Comments

Vinay

Very informative and well explained. Thanks

shalushar
Level 7
Level 7

Vinay,very Nice video..

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Thanks Lavanya and Shalu

b.jayanth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Vinay

kindly advise on setup 2100 Series WLAN Controller and URL if any.

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Jayanth,

Please check the configuration guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7206/tsd_products_support_configure.html

Thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager - Wireless

Yuwanthiran8187
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings Vinay,

Cisco Product I have:

I am currently using Cisco AIR-AP1231G-A-K9 which is running on

Cisco IOS Software, C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(7)JA4

C1200 Boot Loader (C1200-BOOT-M) Version 12.3(2)JA4

Issue I am facing:

My entire devices running on Windows 7 are not able to detect the wireless connection from this Cisco Wireless AP.

What I would like to know:

1.       Is this Wireless AP running on the latest IOS? If No, what is the latest IOS?

2.       Is it the device limitation that it is not able to work with Windows 7?

3.       Could you share links/websites that support your answers above? I would like to have some reading material.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You.

Best Regards,

Yuwanthiran

techsupport.97
Level 1
Level 1

HI Vinay , 

i have Cisco WLC 2504  with Outdoor AP AIR-CAP 1532 E ...! i need to configure this to my organization . i have gone through some videos which helped me alot but still i am unable to make it live . can you please guide me or get me a demo to configure it via skype or any way .

email ;way2aashu2004@gmail.com

looking for your kind help and support !!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

French webcast-routing