cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

This video provides a demonstration on upgrading firmware on a Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) using the GUI and the CLI.

17 Comments
Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Great Information Rajesh. thanks for sharing.

regards,

Vinay

Very Informative ! Thanks Rajesh.

Thanks a lot Vinay, Lavanya

jimoliver121
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the video.

Very helpful. Thanks for the video Rajesh.

solaikumar k
Level 1
Level 1

very useful and crisp to the point.thank you

pucknsp81
Level 1
Level 1

I am not able to view the video. Could someone repost it?

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Nicia,

In case you are using Google chrome, please click on SHIELD icon in the address bar to load the script. The video should come up fine.

Thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager

Sandro Barros
Level 1
Level 1

Great video!!

Tks,

Sandro

cnscisco
Level 1
Level 1

Exactly "what the doctor ordered". Great work Rajesh. Thank you. Anyway we can download this?

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Brian,

Thanks for your valuable input. Regarding the download feature, it is still in the pipeline and we will have this feature available in near future.

Thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager

Hello,

When I am upgrading from 7.2.110.0 to 7.2.115.2 following the Cotroller ask for more files.  What other files I need in add to *.aes file?

I check this at cisco.com "Step 18  After the controller reboots, repeat Step 6 to Step 17 to install the remaining file."

This is procedure: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn7_2_115_2.html#wp976667

I think the is no need for more files.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks lot...

beyilkdzu1
Level 1
Level 1

merhabalar ben modem hızlanması ve yeni güncellemeleri yüklemek istiyorum.video da yazılar gözükmüyor ve daha anlatımlı bir video lazım.

Andrew Vlasek
Level 1
Level 1

When is Cisco going to bring the WLC upgrade process up to par with other products like the ASA or ACE where you can upgrade one device at a time? 0 down time is what management is asking for these days.

If there is a road map for this please let me know and if there isn't please consider this a feature request.

Thanks,

Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

French webcast-routing