Views
Helpful
Comments
20 Comments
Mahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

-I can't even ping the RMI interface from the controller itself , how can I verify it

-what steps should I do before the HA to check reachability of all interfaces (RMI,RP)

Mahmoud
Level 1
Level 1

thank you so much Mohit for your great support,

the HA is working fine now between 2 wlcs

the only missed thing that  I cant configure IP for service port for standby WLC to telnet it all the time ,already I can telnet it by its RMI now but during maintenance mode this port is disabled 

mopaul
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please refer my previous response :-

"Also note, It is not possible to access the standby-hot controller through the controller GUI, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, or Telnet. You can access the standby-hot controller only on its console."

Glad i could help. Please don't forget to rate this post and share/like video :)

abdulhmalik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mohit,

Insightful post regarding AP SSO failover!  I'm working on a scenario where HQ and DC have 2 separate 5508's deployed each with 100 licenses. Is it possible to setup HA on them without connecting the RP? If RP are connected (to different switches in their localities), would the RMI have to be still in the mgmt interface subnet? What if I have different subnets for HQ and DC respectively? Can HA stll be achieved?

Thanks,

Abdul 

lalitpurohitg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi mopaul,

I have two 5520 controllers in my network as primary and secondary.

How can I configure Flexconnect in this situation on my both controllers.

Can rou please help me out with this or provide some good Flex configuration guide for the reference.

Regards

Lalit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

French webcast-routing