Views
Helpful
Replies

Access Control list only allowing internet access

isaac modikwe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Can any one guide me in the right direction. I need to create a wireless profile that only allow internet access to who connected to that pofile

regards

Isaac

3 Replies 3

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Isaac,

Here is the link which tells us the way to do it..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094e77.shtml

However, your question is more of a Routing configuration on the L3 device and has nothing to do with Wireless if your Wireless configurations are already done.

Please let me know if you need any wireless config help and we will help you in the WIreless forum.. if not please post the same question in Routing Forum in the Community and you will get the right resource..

lemme know if this answered your question..

Regards
Surendra
====
Please dont forget to rate the posts which answered your question and mark it as answered or was helpfull

Regards
Surendra BG

Sur is on target with this response. 5 stars bud

If I could add. Having used ACLs extensivily myself, I would not use an ACL on the contoller if you have a large deployment.  Put it on the wired side, if you go teh ACL route.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Vinay Sharma
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Isaac,

Please mark the Question as Answered, if the provided information by Surendra and George is correct and it helped. By doing that others can take benefit as well.

Thanks,

Vinay Sharma

Community Manager – Wireless

Thanks & Regards
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: