Views
Helpful
Replies

AP 1532 reloads

pavel.mr4
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone!

I have a workgroup-bridge scenario where a 1572 ap is the root and an 1532 the wgb client, attached to the 1532 ap we have some axis cameras, the thing is that the 1532 ap is ok untill someone tries to access the cameras, then the access points reloads this issue is driving me crazy haha. Does anyone has ever had some issue like this before?

Kind Regards!

7 Replies 7

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If possible, monitor the console AP and or try to capture the reason of the reboot ; also check current software version being used by the AP. Compare with more recent releases if applicable (upgrade).

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

The current version of the ap is ap1g3-k9w7-tar.153-3.JI1.tar

There is one update out for your release, but it doesn't list any fixed bugs: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/ios/release/notes/aap-rn-88.html
Do you maybe have AVC active? It shouldn't cause a crash, but one never knows.

Hi, 

Since the ap are in autonomous mode, there is no avc configuration capability right? but anyways, i'll give it a check and let you know, and ill try to upgrade the ap, but the weird thing is that the rest of the ap on the warehouse have the same code version and no other behaves like that!

BR!

Sounds like some weird software bug. I suggest to involve TAC, there probably are crash dumps on the AP which they are interested in.

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
You should open a TAC case if possible. Something like this, it’s best for them to see how everything is setup and what code you are using.
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Yup thanks, 

there was a damaged hardware!

thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card