cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP1200 with RSA/ACE Radius v5.0

soylo
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to authenticate my clients with a radius server. it works very well with ACS for windows. I am using LEAP. ¿What Do I need into RSA/ACE to work?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

a_mayat
Level 1
Level 1

All you need to do is set the user profile to authenticate against your token server instead fo the internal CSdatabase.

You do not need to make any changes on the AP. however, you will need to install the client utilities again on the PC and select PEAP as an authentication option in the clients. You will also need to ensure you have a server side SSL certificate on your ACS.

There are some guides on CCO that will guide you through the process...

please note though, I have been trying to get this to work for a while and its proving to be very difficult!

b.tay
Level 1
Level 1

Windows Client <==> AP <==> Cisco ACS Radius Server <==> RSA Ace/Server

Please dont use the radius server provided with RSA Ace/Server, I dont think it support EAP.

Windows Client - XP with Lastest Service Pack

Wireless Client - Download lastest patch from microsoft.

Supplicant - download ace/agent from http://www.rsasecurity.com/products/securid/techspecs/windows55.html

Access Point - Aironet 1200

Radius - ACS

Ace/Server - 5.0 and above

select EAP-RSA Security EAP on windows client for authentication.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card