Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Capwap AIR-AP1852i-E-K9 can't connect with Mobility Express

We've one instalation with a Mobility Express (AIR-AP1852I-E-K9C) working with two AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 (Software 8-3-133-0 in the three cases). Recently we bought a new CAPWAP (AIR-AP1852I-E-K9)  and we put the software 8-3-133-0 but can't connect with Mobility Express. We've some screens to explain the problem. The light of the capwap is blinking Red-Orange-Green-Red-Orange-Green...

Capwap configuration picture.pngME connection APs.pngCapwap connection error picture.pngME configuration picture.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please configure the correct time and date (NTP)setting on master AP (WLC) and then try again to join it.

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please configure the correct time and date (NTP)setting on master AP (WLC) and then try again to join it.

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

Thanks Sandeep Choudhary for your answer. I'll try next time I'll be at the customer's installation but... how it's posible the others capwap are connected? In spite of this I will try.

They probably will not anymore connect once you reboot them though.
Besides that, I suggest you upgrade to the latest 8.5 release once you are there. A lot of bugs were fixed since.

Do you recommend me using version 8-151-0?

In the new installations is the version I'm installing.

And... other thing: how can I upgrade to 8.5 the capwap APs when are installed. I know how upgrade Mobility Express by web and I know how upgrade capwap throught console port but I need to bring the capwap to the office to upgrade.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card