cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 819 ISR / Access Point issue

RoyDean72672
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with my Cisco C819GW-LTE-MNA-AK9 ISR, when I try and connect to the embedded access point. It gives me a message stating the connection is refused.

This is a new ISR and I had never configured it before, any assistance and / or direction you can give would be great.

Thanks

Roy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check this guide and or set correct network parameters first before accessing the internal ap:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/800/880/software/configuration/guide/880_basic_device_wireless_config.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check this guide and or set correct network parameters first before accessing the internal ap:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/800/880/software/configuration/guide/880_basic_device_wireless_config.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hey Marce,

I don't have it solved yet, email was acting up and I clicked the wrong button.

thanks for the direction and I have followed the basic setup down to step 8; this is where I run into the issue and get the message that the connection is refused. I have been searching the configuration guide and the internet trying to find something that would help, but so far nothing I have done will let me access the AP. 

I did use the "IP unnumbered vlan 1" command when going through the setup. 

The router itself is up, I have pinged out to a couple of DNS servers.

I have also tried to use the GUI to access the embedded AP but it cant access it either.

I will most likely reset back to factory when I get home from work and start again.

- Ok, when you re-try also check the router logs, after the command in step is given. Look for more info's if any.

M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card