cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Backup Restore - background tasks not present in the menu

favvnetwork
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i'm using a virtual machine server Cisco Prime 3.2 and i want to update to version 3.6 (usign first ova file and then inlin eupdate). I would like to take first a backup from my server and then restore it but i dont see any Administration>Settings>Background Tasks on my server to can create backup. Can anyone give me information how of where can i find this menu ?

Thanks

Philippe 

3 Replies 3

Haydn Andrews
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2-1/administrator/guide/PIAdminBook/backup_restore.pdf

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hello,

Thanks you for your answer but i ve already read this administration guide. My problem is that i can see the "backgroundTask" Menu in Administration : only ? Is it from a special theme ? see printscreen

Thanks  

Hello,

Has anyone a solution to obtain the good menu (background task) to do a backup or restore ?

Is it only possible on CLI prompt ?

Thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card