cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Wireless Controller 4402 / Wifi to Wifi Printing setting?

DB_ITOperations
Level 1
Level 1

I have a wireless printer on an internal wireless network.  I have a laptop connected wirelessly on the same internal network.  When both devices are connected to the same network I cannot connect to the printer.  If I change my laptop over to the guest wireless or to a wired lan, I can see the printer.  I vendor stated that within the 4402 wireless controller there is a setting to allow wifi to wifi connections on the same internal network.  I am trying to figure out what that setting is called and where I might look for the setting within the wireless controller.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The setting is under the WLAN config and is called Peer to Peer blocking.  by default it is disabled, but easy enough to double check.

You may also want to make sure the broadcast forwarding is enabled, under the Controller > General area

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card