Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disabling the unlimited Lifetime option in Cisco WCS Guest User Creation

Is there  a way to disable the unlimited Lifetime option in Cisco WCS Guest User Add/Schedule tab.If i make those fields uneditable, it just takes out the option to schedule any meetings in future.Using Cisco WCS version 7.0.220.0.

4 Replies 4

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

for the lobby admin account you should be able ti specify a lifetime or a range they can pick from. IIRC

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Lobby Admin just allows thge option "Defaults editable" which if unchecked just disables everything..no option for scheduling any user accounts.

Looking for a way to disable the Lifetime option (only), when the Defaults editable is checked..giving users the option to schedule accounts for their meetings

if you check the defaults Uneditable the lobby admin should still be able to create the account, they just use whatever config the root user set.

So if you set the default lifetime to 7 days when the LA creates the account it should only be good for the week.

Other than that I'm not aware of a way to limit them choosing an unlimited lifetime for the account.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

i'm also searching for an solution to disable the unlimited lifetime button for the Lobby Ambassador.

could it that Cisco introduces this maybe a future release?

couldn't be that there are only few people who are disappointed with this solution.

My Customer is thinking now that cisco isn't the right solution for him.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card