cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error! There was an internal error on the server. (status: 500)

mpc_netsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone, I have problem with cisco prime. I tried to create a new user, but I found an error as in the image above. CPI Version is 3.5Hello Everyone, I have problem with cisco prime. I tried to create a new user, but I found an error as in the image above. CPI Version is 3.5

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Try restarting Prime.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

I already doing NCS Stop and NCS Start. But still not working. Maybe you have any suggestion?

1) Issue show disks , and check whether all partitions have sufficient free disk space 2) Reboot the Prime server completely.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

This happened to me after trying to delete a user account. Now no one can get to the user tab. We get the same error. I have done graceful and a forced reboot of prime. Show disk 

Temp. space 1% used

disk: 29%used

Internal filesystems:

all internal filesystems have sufficient free space. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card