cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How monitor any change of a WLAN in WLC 5508?

cabonillaa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to monitor any change of a WLAN such as create, delete or modify. But, the System Message Guide doesn't have any message related to this topic when I turn syslog on.

Do you know if there's any configuration or additional software which allows to monitor these sort of changes?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thats a great question. The WLC syslog is pretty cryptic. The WLC really uses traps to registart most active events. It sounds like you are looking for some level of accounting. Do you have a radius server or TACACS ?

I dont know if syslog will show this ..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Thank you George for your response,

I just install a Radius server. Do you know if it's possible to configure a monitor for WLAN?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card