Views
Helpful
Replies

LWA AND CWA

jain.manish94
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello all,

Actually I have one client facing guest portal issue. When he creat a user to use for guest, after creating first he have to suspend the user and again creat the user then he can use only. Why this happen plz let me know 

4 Replies 4

Haydn Andrews
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you using ISE for the captive portal or the WLC?

LWA and CWA are two different styles of wireless guess

When you say they first create the user and then have to suspend the user and create again, where are you referring to this happening?

Are the users getting sent to the captive portal ok?

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Yes using ISE here. Client using sponsor portal to creat guest user . After that suspend on sponsor portal and creat again

So the Sponsor is creating the account, are they setting the expiry dates correct? Make sure they are keeping in mind the timezone of ISE.

If the client is creating it, the sponsor will need to approve it before its usable.

I would be raising a TAC case as if created correctly this doesn't sound like normal operations

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Make sure they are keeping in mind the timezone of ISE.---- you mean to say if this is different it would be issue ?

But why after suspend and creat again it works.?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card