cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 1.4: Error message in browser:ifd.getElementsByTagname("textarea")[0] is undefined

joerg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @All,

I have an issue with Prime Infrastructure 1.4.2. After running several days, I allways get the following error message: ifd.getElementsByTagname("textarea")[0] is undefined

when adding a template.

I have added a screenshot.

Bowser Mozilla 24.ESR 

regards

Joerg

3 Replies 3

Let's hope PI 2.2 (expect to come in Dec time frame) is better than what we have today. Here is a quick start guide of that & better you plan for that upgrade. Keep in mind, as per this no inline upgrade & you have to build it from fresh & restore your data.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2-2/quickstart/guide/cpi_qsg.html#pgfId-113783

HTH

Rasika

**** Pls rate all useful responses ****

Hi Rasika,

thanks for your answer. This actually does not solve my problem, but perhaps customer will give this a try.

Let´s see

Regards

Joerg

hegefd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi did you get this resolved?  i am getting this when trying to generate an ap inventory

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: