Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure 3.1 - WLC collection failure

Hi,

I met the bug CSCvm01199 in a Prime Infrastructure 3.1.7 (Update 5). When I start the scan of a 8510 WLC the collection fails with this output "Collection Status : Configured minimum sysUpTime value :0 doesnt met with the sysUpTime : 0 for the device 23324301".

Here the detailed logs:

2019-01-22 22:00:06,665 [ICE Service - Network 1] ERROR inventory - Configured minimum sysUpTime value :0 doesnt met with the sysUpTime : 0 for the device 23324301
2019-01-22 22:00:06,665 [ICE Service - Network 1] ERROR inventory - Exception occured while inventory collection for device deviceId: 23324301; CredentialId: 23324301; ManagementIP: 172.30.39.249: com.cisco.xmp.inventory.ice.InventoryException: Configured minimum sysUpTime value :0 doesnt met with the sysUpTime : 0 for the device 23324301
2019-01-22 22:00:06,665 [ICE Service - Network 1] ERROR inventory - Exception Stack: com.cisco.xmp.inventory.ice.InventoryException: Configured minimum sysUpTime value :0 doesnt met with the sysUpTime : 0 for the device 23324301
at com.cisco.xmp.inventory.ice.InventoryCollectorEngineXdeImpl.checkSysUpTime(InventoryCollectorEngineXdeImpl.java:1863)
at com.cisco.xmp.inventory.ice.InventoryCollectorEngineXdeImpl.preCollection(InventoryCollectorEngineXdeImpl.java:1204)
at com.cisco.xmp.inventory.ice.collectortask.CollectorTaskBootstrapExecute.runFeatureAsyncResult(CollectorTaskBootstrapExecute.java:63)
at com.cisco.xmp.inventory.ice.collectortask.CollectorFeatureTask$XDEFeatureCallbackTask.internalRun(CollectorFeatureTask.java:77)
at com.cisco.xmp.inventory.ice.collectortask.CollectorTask.run(CollectorTask.java:36)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at com.cisco.nm.run.threadpool.ThreadPool$PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:60)

The Known Fixed Releases is 3.5(0.0), but I wouldn't want to upgrade the Prime.

Does anybody know a workaround?

Thanks,

Samuele

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Probably not Known Fixed Releases is a strong hint...

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

What I'm curious about is why this suddenly started occurring? My WLC in question and PI have been running the same version for a while now without issues.

Actually from the bug:
"Workaround:
Contact Cisco TAC to have a workaround applied to your system."

So it seems you can open a TAC and they will apply a workaround on your version.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card