Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Maps - Adjust building height in Prime 3.4

mgriffit
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to modify the height of a building map in Prime 3.4?

We have a situation where we need to adjust the height of an imported building from of 3m to 5.5m.

I don't appear to be able to re-adjust this height without recreating the building from scratch. Is this the case?

best regards

Martyn Griffiths

University of South Wales, UK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

d.friday
Level 4
Level 4

you can change the Floor Height, this will have to be done for each floor.

This can be done by opening up the floor you want to change, select edit and select floor height.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Normally you can edit the Dimensions and Positions of buiding!  I dont think there is an option of height change for building in CPI.

Regards

Dont Forget to rate helpful posts

d.friday
Level 4
Level 4

you can change the Floor Height, this will have to be done for each floor.

This can be done by opening up the floor you want to change, select edit and select floor height.

Many thanks d.friday.

I had seen that under the "floor" options before, but I'm sure when I attempted to change it previously it wouldn't take effect.

I've now tested it again and it appears to have taken the new height. Brilliant :o)

best regards

Martyn

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card