Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

purge log files and events with csm 4.1

Hello all,

i'am using csm 4.1 and i have configured the keep audit log for 30 days and the entries becomes older than the number of days specified in the keep audit log without deleting, i don't understand why this happend and how can i make shur that the purge is done.

i want to know please if the purge is automaticaly or i have to delete the oldest entries by my self.

Best Regard,

Everyone's tags (6)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Greetings!

This sub board is for Wireless Security type questions.  You'll probably be better served to move your question to:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/security/others

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Greetings!

This sub board is for Wireless Security type questions.  You'll probably be better served to move your question to:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/security/others

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH, Steve ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

Highlighted

than you Steve

i will do,

best Regard,

Makrem

Highlighted
Hall of Fame Community Legend

Duplicate post.

CreatePlease to create content