Views
Helpful
Replies

purge log files and events with csm 4.1

Makrem YAHYAOUI
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

i'am using csm 4.1 and i have configured the keep audit log for 30 days and the entries becomes older than the number of days specified in the keep audit log without deleting, i don't understand why this happend and how can i make shur that the purge is done.

i want to know please if the purge is automaticaly or i have to delete the oldest entries by my self.

Best Regard,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings!

This sub board is for Wireless Security type questions.  You'll probably be better served to move your question to:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/security/others

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings!

This sub board is for Wireless Security type questions.  You'll probably be better served to move your question to:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/security/others

HTH,
Steve

HTH,
Steve

than you Steve

i will do,

best Regard,

Makrem

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Duplicate post.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card