Views
Helpful
Replies

Snmp error for guest access ticket on two WLC

s.henrot
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have one wcs (5.0.56.2) and two wlc 4400 ( 5.0.148.2). When i try to create a ticket for guest access on the two wlc without time restriction, it works well. But when I defined time restriction for the ticket, i have a snmp error on the passive wlc (snmp operation to device failed, attempt to set conflicting attribute value) and not on the active xlc.

Thks.

1 Reply 1

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

The lobby ambassador can specify the amount of time that the guest user accounts remain active. After the specified time elapses, the guest user accounts expire automatically.

The local user database is limited to a maximum of 2048 entries and is set to a default value of 512 entries (on the Security > General page). This database is shared by local management users (including lobby ambassadors), net users (including guest users), MAC filter entries, and disabled clients. Together these cannot exceed the configured database size.

For the configuration following URL may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/5.0/configuration/guide/c5users.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card