Views
Helpful
Replies

WebAuth Bundle

Kuwait Energy
Level 1
Level 1

Hai all ,

Recectly we replaced Cisco 2100 Series LAN controller to Cisco 5508 Wirless LAN controller , I downloaded WebAuth Bundle from my Old LAN Controller ,when i am trying to upload to my New Wireless LAN controller ,its not uploading and also it gave me uploading failure error message .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well, each controller model has certain customized web auth bundle in the download software section on Cisco Site.

So please check the one for the 5500 series and try again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to rate correct answer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well, each controller model has certain customized web auth bundle in the download software section on Cisco Site.

So please check the one for the 5500 series and try again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to rate correct answer

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Was it a customized webauth that you had on your 2106? When you say downloaded it from the 2106, you mean you previewed the webauth page and right clicked and then view source and saved that as login.html along with any images? I do that all the time, and as long as you tar the file up correctly and it's under 1MB you should be okay.

Thanks,

Scott Fella

Sent from my iPhone

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott

I'm trying to get a couple of customized web auth pages to work on seperate wlans i've tried to tar the login.html and the image .jpg into a file but it always complains  Error extracting webauth files. is there something else that needs to be in the .tar file? all i have in there is the .html and the .jpg

Kind Regards,

Carl

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card