cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what are the parameters we have to send if we need to LOGOUT(Remove) a specific user from wireless controller using external web

mohsinalizai
Level 1
Level 1

what are the parameters we have to send if we need to LOGOUT(Remove) a specific user from wireless controller using external web authentication method.

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Don't know if I understand what your asking... If you want to remove a specific user form the WLC, you can remove them from the GUI by finding them in the client list and removing them.  Or on the CLI:

config client deauthenticate  <MAC addr | IPv4/6 addr | user name> Enter a Client's information on anyone (OR) of parameters <MAC address | IPv4/v6 address | user name>.

If you want to prevent a user from getting on, then use mac filters and specify the WLAN you want to blacklist them on.

http://www.my80211.com/cisco-wlc-cli-commands/2010/1/2/wlc-disable-wireless-client-client-exclusion.html

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thakns for the reply Scott, actually I have made an external web authentication method and I want to kill or remove or deactivate the session of a specific user from my external server interface , now what parameters should i send to the controller for that. I dont want to login to the contollers gui or cli I just want to sned a message to the controller from my program to do that.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card