cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to find IOS version for 2612 router which will run ssh?

Yermander
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys a newbie here so please excuse anything dumb I might say! I need to find a version of IOS capable of supporting ssh (possibly ssh v2) which will run on a Cisco 2612. To go about this I went to the Cisco Feature Navigator and I selected to search by: platform and chose the software type as IOS. I selected the 2610 - 2613 platform. I then clicked the available images button, I was then presented with a long list of IOS images. Am I correct in saying that these images are all capable of running on a 2612?

Also in the "orderable" column it reads "no" for each of these images? Does this mean that they are not available to download from the Cisco site anymore? Am I going about this the right way?

Thanks in advance any help greatly appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Thanks for the help. I have found an image that I want to run on a node in my estate, the node it's runnin on is a 2611XM though, can an image running on a 2611XM run on a 2612?

Hi,

As per my knowledge and understanding, we can't run 2611XM image on 2612 Router.

kaaftab
Level 4
Level 4

You can download the images from the cisco web site may be you are having access issue do contact your concerned account manager .

abwahid
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

If you have access you can find the image for your router on below link

https://software.cisco.com

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card