Level 1
Level 1

Requires help in integrating Win 2008 R2 Radius server with WLC 5508

8 Replies 8

Vinoth Balu
Level 1
Level 1

Step by Step instructions - NPS & Wireless LAN Controller

PEAP Authentication - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/5500-series-wireless-controllers/115988-nps-wlc-config-000.html

EAP-TLS

https://kb.meraki.com/knowledge_base/radius-creating-a-policy-in-nps-to-support-eap-tls-authentication

hope that helps, Please let me know if you have any other questions in regards to setting up your NPS server

Please rate that post if it answers your question or helps you  to resolve the problem.

Tried not working...DHCP should be enabled on server??m using 2008 R2 server..have installed all the components except DHCP

DHCP can be enabled on the WLC or run as a separate server.

can you please give more information about what is not working?

Thanks. m running DHCP on WLC. But i am getting following error message on server,

A RADIUS message was received from RADIUS client a.a.a.a with an invalid authenticator. This is typically caused by mismatched shared secrets. Verify the configuration of the shared secret for the RADIUS client in the Network Policy Server snap-in and the configuration of the network access server.

It looks like incorrect radius secret.  Can you please make sure the radius secret password matches on the WLC and the NPS server?

Please re-type the radius secret password without any white space.

I have tried with correct credentials but still the same problem..

Can you see the WLC IP address on the NPS error log?

can you send me a screen shots of NPS policy and the WLC radius client settings page?

yes

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card