AdrianFORUM2012
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have installed the following wireless access point on our network:

Product Identifier: AP541N-E-K9 

Hardware Version: V01 

Software Version: AP541N-K9-2.0(0)

I have created 2 VAP's and give each one an SSID. They both have the same VLAN ID. I have setup as follows:

1) The first VAP I would like to give internet access and access to our internal network shares.

2) The second VAP I only wish to give internet access and no access at all to our internal network (for guest access). I am also using HTTP redirect with this.

My question is, how can I achieve the setup in number (2)? This is to give internet access, but not share the internal network.

Any help offered would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for reading this.

Regards

Adrian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Never used those model AP's, but I did do a search and found this link which might help you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2018485

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Never used those model AP's, but I did do a search and found this link which might help you.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2018485

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott

Thank you for your prompt response. Highly appreciated.

I have read the contents of the link you provided. It does not really give me an exact answer, but it certainly helped. I think I will have to do more research. Thank you anyway.

Regards

Adrian

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card