We have 5508 wireless controller with 1142 aironet acess points.... we configured Radius authentication on ACS 5.3 for wireless users
when we take remote desktop connection of wireless client ... it disconnects after 10 sec.
and when we logged in to client ... connectivity was lossed .. I have to reconnect Manually to client..
It's really frustrating for all our service engineers to work remotly ....... Please Help
which vesrion of sw u r running on WLC ?
Open Caveats on 18.104.22.168, CSCuc78713 could be related to this;
Symptom: Wireless client cannot receive broadcast packets after broadcast key rotation.
Conditions: Dynamic WEP; 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52 controller software releases.
• Executes the config advanced eap bcast-key-interval 86400 in the middle of the night
• Change security setting to WPA2, and so on.
Thank u for the reply..
software version of WLC - 184.108.40.206..
It was working fine before upgrading security wpa2 + 802.1x ....
we were using WPA2+psk -- was working fine
1. can you check , what version of the Remote Desktop client you have on your desktop and laptop?
2. If your laptop has built in Intel Wireless. There is an option in the tools menu of the Intel wireless Proset network tools to let Windows manage your network connections. Select that option and Remote Desktop should work.
3. delete the wireless profile and recreate it by reconnecting to my wifi.
netsh wlan show profiles
look for the profile off the network you wish to use, then:
netsh wlan delete profile name="ProfileName"
reconnect to wifi,and try again.
Hope it helps.