Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello I use two WAP 121 in my office. The two WAP121 are configured to a cluster and have the same SSID.The problem with the WAP121 I have is, that they disconnect the devices, the device can connect, after a few seconds the devices are disconnect ag...

Hello,   I have 2 x WAP371s - latest code.  They are set up for single point setup.  I have 2.4ghz radios disabled - I'm only using 5ghz.  I'm using 80mhz channels.   I would have thought that the single point setup would have made the APs at a minim...

Need some assistance.  I have several WAP321 and it appears the download speeds are slower than a netgear wireless router.  I am testing performance and was wondering why when my computers are connected to the wap321 the download speeds are slower th...

HI,   My office planing to set up the captive portal for guest access.   the captive portal configuration is completed but I fail to access to the SSID with the captive portal user parameters password.   currently my office have 3 unit WAP321 ,is t...

sweekiat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just bought a SG110D-08HP and 2 x WAP371 AP's and have no issues so far. However I just ordered 2 more WAP371 AP's and realized after ordering them that the total POE power is 32 watts on the SG110D. As per the WAP371 data sheet the AP could pul...

janik.fdo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have problems with 3 WAP371. Every 2-5 days one ore more of the accesspoint freezes and has to be restarted.The WAP371 are configured with single point setup.  What can we do?Thanks.Stefan

amexus001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing log entries and want to see is security problem.  Log Message from AP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxTIME                Priority  Process Id                Message Sep 18 2014 11:0       3        hostapd[941]            trying to update accounting stati...

Hello,I just got an WAP371 yesterday. I am using the SB-PWR-INJ2 to power it over PoE. I updated the firmware to the latest version 1.0.1.5. I am experiencing terribly slow performance with the device. It is supposed to be replacing a N450 access poi...