Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Please i need your assistance. We are using WAP4410N access point in our school and we did not password it. Students have been abused the internet and i want to put password on the Access point as a network administrator. I have used one the solution...

olag42201 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi community I have two WAP561 with firmware 1.2.0.2 running. One AP is running since 1 year without any problems. The second AP was installed 3 days ago and this AP has the problem which i have describe in the title. This means everthing is fine wit...

I have a new 4410N access point.In trying to set it up out of the box for the first time, I have logged on to the default IP address and can see the first page asking for username and password.Using the default admin and admin I get an invalid user o...

ian by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I installed four WAP 321 for a customer at a remote site. They are set to use a tagged VLAN 80 for management, there three additional VLANs used for SSIDs.They have latest firmware installed.LAN setting has untagged VLAN unchecked, 'Green Ethernet...

kev by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently I've bought the WAP371 access point (European version) and updated it with the firmware 1.0.0.10.Unfortunately this device does not work properly in the frequency band of 5 GHz, in the frequency band of 2.4 GHz it seems to work fine.The i...

admin by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening, I have a client that currently has an Aruba IAP215 1750 ac access point installed, however, they are not happy with the coverage, and they are getting random client disconnects from, primarily, iphones (mostly 6s but with some 6). The...