Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi!We have set up 6 WAP321 and the goal is to deploy W-LAN throughout the whole building. The setup for now is as follows- Each access point is connected with the same switch through LAN- Each AP has the same SSID- No wireless security (= WAP2 disabl...

profanter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have to WAP561 in cluster. There are two SSIDs with the same name per AP. On in 2.4 the other in 5GHZ. Even when I am standing next to one of the APs, Singe Point Setup Seasons Menu says, I have only a signal about 50-60. If I stand about 10m...

The network has a Cisco 26-port switch, and 2 existing WAPs, 1 of which is an air 1040, and the other I'm not sure about but it looks like the other one.  I need to add a 3rd WAP for a small room.  I was going to use another cisco air 1040, but I don...

lauraxcav by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just got 2 WPA 321 APs and connected them to a Cisco SME300 switch. I love the management interface and features but I have major issue with the perfromance. When I test the speed over WiFi i get around 5Mbps download and maybe 7Mbps upload....

Have a total of 5 APs and every 2-3 days these devices seem to not allow clients to connect. Clients appear to associate but never authenticate. I have opened a case with Cisco (Case number in title) but want to see if anyone else is having this issu...

I have two WAP4410N access points, each running with the following information:- Wireless Network Mode: N-Only- Wireless Channel: Auto- Security Mode: WPA2-Personal (AES)- PID VID: WAP4410N-E V02- Software Version: 2.0.7.4The access points stops resp...

Hello,I have a Cisco Wireless-N Bridge for Phone Adapters. I decided to update firmware on the device. I downloaded it from official Cisco web site download page. Then I just logged in to the device and initiated update procedure. I waited good amoun...