cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help

olag42201
Level 1
Level 1

Please i need your assistance. We are using WAP4410N access point in our school and we did not password it. Students have been abused the internet and i want to put password on the Access point as a network administrator. I have used one the solution you provided by connecting the access point to my PC that has a static IP address such as 192.168.1.200, Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0, no gateway or DNS in TCP/IP V4. On typing the IP address on web browser i.e 192.168.1.245, i got the this response from the page. username and password.but  No button to click for login on the page displayed to me. 

Please help

2 Replies 2

Chad Hoover
Level 1
Level 1

Usually that sort of strange behavior of buttons missing or frames not working is resolved by using a different browser. Try it again with IE, Firefox, and Chrome. One of them should work.

slstratt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello olag42201,

Thank you for using the Small Business Support Community!

I would also recommend Chad's advice; try switching to different browsers and see if the page loads correctly.

Once you are able to access the access point, it sounds like you want to password protect your Wi-Fi. Try following this article to set that up.

If you have any further questions, feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to help you!

Best,

Taylor