Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP 150 failed firmware update.

bcanham1108
Beginner
Beginner

Hi All,

We have two WAP 150s. I updated one to the latest firmware with no issues when I attempted to update the second it appears that the update was bad. The LED blinks green and reboots every 30 seconds. I was upgrading from firmware version 1.1.09 to 1.1.1.0. I have taken the not functioning WAP off the POE switch and tried to do a factory reset with an AC adaptor with no luck. I have also tried various ways to reset the router from holding the reset button for thirty seconds while the router is booting to the 30, 30, 30 recoveries where you press the reset button for 90 seconds while power cycling the WAP every 30 seconds. All of the different ways of resetting I have tried have been done with both POE and an AC adaptor. I am thinking that this WAP is trash. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Brian

1 Reply 1

orbezo
Beginner
Beginner

I have exactly the same problem, I'm using a RV130 VPN router and it doesn't "see" the device. Just before the firmware update everything was working fine, any help would be much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: