Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP371 - Extend WLAN AVM fritz.repeater

Hi all,

i try to extend our WLAN (AVM fritz.repeater 310) with the WAP371. When i connect the WAP371 through WorkGroup Bridge to the fritz.repeater our WLAN crash after few minutes and we have no access anymore the to Internet etc.

What could be the issue? Is it generally possible? We have also a SG200-26 in place were all the components are connected

He're the logs:

Jan 15 2015 13:21:51errhostapd[4312]trying to deauthenticate to station <MAC>, but not authenticated 
Jan 15 2015 13:21:51infohostapd[4312]STA <MAC> disassociated from BSSID <MAC> reason 2: Previous authentication no longer valid 
Jan 15 2015 13:21:48infodman[1051]The AP startup configuration was updated successfully. 
Jan 15 2015 13:21:47infodman[1051]The AP startup configuration was updated successfully.

Thanks ...

Regards,

Martin

1 Reply 1

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

My name Eric Moyers. I am an Engineer in the Small Business Support Center.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. 

Which radio on the WAP371 are you trying to connect to, 2.4 or 5? Which Signal, G, N, AC?

If this does not improve your issue, please call our support center and open a case so that one of our engineers can work directly with you.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.