cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP371 Failed - Support Required

John Frankish
Level 1
Level 1

After about 9 months of use, my WAP371 just failed - the power indicator is red, which indicates that it cannot boot either firmware image.

Note that the WAP was in normal use at the time of failure and the last firmware update was several months ago.

I've tried switching the WAP on and off (it uses an external power adapter) and using the reset button, but nothing seems to help.

After powering on the power indicator is red, the wireless indicator is green and the LAN indicator is unlit. The router (RV130) does not show that the WAP371 is connected to the LAN.

I bought the WAP in France, but I am currently living in the U.A.E. - is there a way to obtain Cisco support here or an address to where I can return the WAP for repair or warranty replacement?

1 Reply 1

Ingrid Aragon
Level 1
Level 1

John, I am a Cisco Engineer from the Small Business department.

I am sorry for the hard time that you are experiencing with this unit, I would like to review the warranty status for the device please provide me the serial number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: