Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N Limit to wireless web views?

juunda
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings of the day:

Hello, I have a client who has three WAP4410N  Firmware V 1.0.12 and Hardware Rev.12 all connected to an RVS4000 as a gateway, when using wireless clients to access wirelessly the management interface of all three only two open, the third one gets a page load error, when he closes one of the interfaces that did open and tries to open the one that didn't it works and the one that worked...does not for example    .5  .6  .7     if   .5 opens and .6 works  .7 does not, if he shuts off  .5 and tries to access .7 it works but .5 will not open.  He is able to ping the device that won't open and able to go out to the internet, just no interface, anyone know if the wireless interface access is only two at a time? could this be a bug? he says the WAP4400N does allow more than two open at a time.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Juan

3 Replies 3

Glenn Quesenberry
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Juan,

I've posed this situation to the WAP4410N product manager just now.  He stated he will look into it and let me know what he finds out.  I'll post his response as soon as I get it back from him.  He did state this sounds like unusual behavior, but would need to verify that.  I'll keep you posted!

Regards,

Glenn

Juan,

Our product manager has done some preliminary testing and has some feedback and information requests on your issue (see attached document).  Please reply back with your inputs.

Thanks!

Glenn

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

[The reply was recalled.]

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: