cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7925G Web Config

Albert Cancino
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, have a question regarding the web config for a 7925G.  I'm having trouble attempting to manage these devices via the web interface.  The devices are registered with CM and both Web Access and Phone Book Web Access are enabled to Full and Allow Admin.  The config was saved and the phone reset per Cisco Config Guide section Setting Configuration Privileges for the Phone Web Page.

I'm able to navigate to the phone's web interface, but when I attempt to make any changes I'm take to a cannot display the webpage error.  I've read through the config guide and see mention that you will need to enter the default credentials to login to the phone and may require the credentials to enter other parts of the phone's config.  Regardless of what link I select, I'm never given the option to enter the credentials and it proceeds to aforementioned error.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we're about to deploy over 300 phones followed by our wireless upgrade, and I don't want to have to pick these back up to reconfigure via USB!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

migilles
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you need to ensure full web access is enabled in order to make changes via the webpage after registering to CUCM as web access is set to read-only by default. Default login is admin / Cisco.
Ensure you have the USB driver installed. We support Windows 7 32&64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit & Windows 2000.
Can also try accessing the webpage via WLAN to see if there is an issue with USB or not.
May want o try another browser as well.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

migilles
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, you need to ensure full web access is enabled in order to make changes via the webpage after registering to CUCM as web access is set to read-only by default. Default login is admin / Cisco.
Ensure you have the USB driver installed. We support Windows 7 32&64 bit, Windows XP 32 bit & Windows 2000.
Can also try accessing the webpage via WLAN to see if there is an issue with USB or not.
May want o try another browser as well.

I actually tried it on my laptop, and it works.  There's something hosed up in my IE that's causing the issues.  Thanks for the prompt replay, this issue has been resoved!

Good deal!
Glad it is working as expected for you now.

Also for firmware upgrade, you can do that via WLAN where the 7925 phone will TFTP download the firmware files.

Please mark this post as resolved.

Thanks.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card