had the new 184.108.40.206 loaded onto a 2504 controller.
Here are the bugs I discovered and made me going back to 8.2.111
- CPU load on processor 2 at 100%
show processor cpu indicates high usage of apfReceiveTask and bcastReceiveTask
- Individual client usage statistics on dashboard show 16 kbyte for every application...
- Web Login Page (Authentication) not working > Cross-Site Attack warning in log
I have a 2504 running 220.127.116.11 and not seeing those issues. As far as browsers go, each seem to have it own issues with various GUI's.
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Ok, the statistics issue might be browser related...
The CPU 100% is related to direct connected APs in combination with multicast.
They plan to fix this in the next MR
You are right, there is a bug on 18.104.22.168 OS.
When using internal WebAuth either with local user credentials or with pass-through, clients obtain an IP address and get redirected to the portal. However, after entering credentials or accepting the terms they don't get anything in return and stay stuck in "WEBAUTH_REQD" state.
1. Disable Web CSRF Check by running this command (non-disruptive and no WLC reboot is required):
>config network secureweb csrfcheck disable
2. Rollback to previous code.
for more info please check: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCva81409/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir
###Please rate helpful posts###