Views
Helpful
Replies

881W Office extend ap login

mmortonsmd
Level 1
Level 1

Just recently got a new 881W router.

i have downloaded the 2.4 software upgrade.

I go into the Office extend AP login and i get just a enter button.

when i click on the enter button the AP page does not come up.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

here is the doc which i hv written may help you in getting the ENTER button issue resolved..

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13047

lemme know if this answered your question..

Regards
Surendra
====
Please dont forget to rate the posts which answered your question and mark it as answered or was helpfull

Regards
Surendra BG

View solution in original post

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

did that help??

Regards
Surendra
====
Please dont forget to rate the posts which answered your question and mark it as answered or was helpfull

Regards
Surendra BG

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

here is the doc which i hv written may help you in getting the ENTER button issue resolved..

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13047

Regards
Surendra
====

Regards
Surendra BG

Surendra BG
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

did that help??

Regards
Surendra
====

Regards
Surendra BG

employmac
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

sorry to bring up an old thread however I'm new here and am running IOS image: c880data-universalk9-mz.151-2.T4.bin

I too have this problem outlined above. By upgrading to the latest version of IOS does this repair the fault? Do I need to download a seperate software version for the AP itself? sh run on the telnet into AP shows version 12.4.

could someone please explain this in more detail for me? I know how to tftp etc. I am not familiar with the cisco site and software versions.

Any help appreciated...

Yes.. please upgrade the software on the AP!!

Regards
Surendra BG

I have the CISCO881GW-GN-A-K9 could you please direct me to the latest software version... There's so many options!

Both the Router and the AP if you could as I'd like both to be up to date.

Thankyou Kindly

thankyou very much, my apoligies for the n00b questions.... I wasn't expecting to need to fix a brand new router...

much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: